At the Polish Energy Storage Association we respect the right to privacy of persons and entities contacting the Association, in particular we care for protecting your personal data and employ the relevant organisational and technical measures intended to prevent interference with your privacy by third parties. We guarantee your full security at the level adequate to the laws in force, including:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- The Polish Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means;
- The Polish Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004.
- The owner of the website/service is the POLISH ENERGY STORAGE ASSOCIATION (PESA)
- This service acquires information about the users and their behaviours using the following functionalities:
- Through the information voluntarily provided in the forms.
- By storing cookie files (“cookies”) on the terminal devices.
- Through the collection of web server logs by the hosting operator
Information in the forms.
- The service collects information freely given by the users.
- The service may also register information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the forms shall not be made available to third parties except with the consent of the user.
- Data provided in the forms may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Operator of the Service in the register maintained by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the forms are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a given form, e.g. for the purpose of processing a service request or business enquiry.
- Data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, this concerns the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are operators of Internet domains (especially the Scientific and Academic Computer Network R&D entity – NASK), payments processing services or other entities with which the Operator of the Service cooperates in this regard.
Information about cookie files
- Cookie files (“cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal device and are intended for use on the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the duration of their storage on the terminal device, and a unique number.
- The entity that places the cookies on the terminal device of the Service User and accessing them is the Service Operator.
- The cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics which help to understand how users of the Service use the websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each page of the Service;
- determining your profile in order to show you tailored material on advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Service uses two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s terminal device until logging off, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies, or until they are deleted by the user.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies in the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Service may change their settings in this respect. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this topic can be found in the help section or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed in Service User’s terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with Service Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to your use of the Service. For this purpose, they may store information about your navigation path or the time spent on a particular page.
- Concerning the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using the https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ tool
- Information about certain user behaviours is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The resources browsed are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be recorded:
- time of arrival of a request,
- time of response,
- client station name – identification via HTTP protocol;
- information about errors which occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions;
- referrer link in case the user accessed the Service via a link;
- user’s browser information;
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with specific visitors to the websites.
- The above data are used solely for the purposes of the server administration.
- Data sharing.
- Data may be shared with third parties only to the extent permitted by law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person shall only be shared with the consent of that person.
- The Operator may be under an obligation to provide information collected by the Service to authorised authorities upon lawful request to the extent of the request.
Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies necessary for the processes relating to authentication, security, preserving user preferences can hinder or, in extreme cases, completely prevent the use of the websites.
- To manage cookie settings, follow the instructions for the browser / operating system you are using.
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the General Data Protection Regulation, or the GDPR), the Polish Energy Storage Association hereby informs that:
- The Controller of your personal data is the Polish Energy Storage Association, with its main establishment in Warsaw, address: ul. Michała Kajki 41/43/6, 04-634 Warszawa, Poland; e-mail: email@example.com
- You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the address: ul. Michała Kajki 41/43/6, 04-634 Warszawa, Poland; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes:
– related to the management of the mailing of the newsletter
– for commercial purposes
– for marketing purposes;
- Personal data will be retained at the PESA for a period consistent with the PESA’s document archiving policy.
- Any natural person acting on his/her own behalf or any natural person authorised to act on behalf of another when using the PESA website has the right to request access to his/her personal data, the right to rectify it and the right to restrict its processing.
- Every user of the PESA website also has the right to have their personal data erased in the event of abandonment of the PESA’s service functions.
- The processed personal data shall not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Every PESA User has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, competent in terms of personal data protection, if they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Provision of personal data by the PESA website user is voluntary, however it is necessary for the effective provision of services by PESA.